Who doesn’t enjoy a cool and refreshing drink on a hot summer day? This lemongrass mojito mocktail is perfect for resting after a day of work or play in the sun.
1. Add 2-4 Lychees (stone fruit common in Asian countries) to each cup. Add a spoonful or two of the juice along with them for some extra flavor.
2. Sprinkle a pinch of preserved mandarin orange peel.
3. Add a splash of Sprite.
4. Add 1-2 slices of lime.
5. Either slice up a few sprigs of mint for each serving or muddle a few leaves in the bottom of the glass. This will help extract the flavor from the mint, lime, and orange peels.
6. Clean a stem of lemongrass for each serving. Cut the bottom and lightly crush to bring out the lemongrass flavor. Stir all ingredients together with the stem of lemongrass.
7. Add enough ice to fill about a third to half the glass.
8. Top off each cup with the desired amount of Sprite, and enjoy!
Pair with the True Leaf Market Glass Jars
*** Best enjoyed with a friend